Snow Queen Pothos Epipremnum aureum Trailing Air Purifying Plant
An easy variegated plant is something we love! The Snow Queen Pothos is no exception; the gorgeous white with green specks is a stunning contrast that always looks great in any setting; from terrariums to bookshelves, it is a must-have low-maintenance houseplant. It can also tolerate low light settings just fine, making it a great choice for some spaces that are in a corner or not near the window.
Pothos plants are beautiful and easy plants that require minimal maintenance and are not picky about their environment. A favorite plant for indoor air purification in an office or home. This one is the Marble Queen, which gets gorgeous coloring and surprises with each new leaf; the lighting may change its coloring too.
Available in the following packaging based on your preference:
- Nursery Pot - Standard plastic 4-inch or 6-inch planter pot that can be placed inside a larger pot or left as is until it outgrows it.
Amelia Planter - This plant comes packaged in a hanging white oval/round 4.5" porcelain planter pot ready for your home or office space with an s-hook for ease of use to hang on any wall or patio area. The bottom is flat if you want to display the plant on a shelf or table without hanging it. Does have a hole for drainage.
- Selene Planter - Porcelain 6-inch pot ceramic marble planter with drainage hole and matching rose gold ceramic tray. The planter measures: 7.5" x 6.5" x 6.5" and weighs approximately 3.7 lbs. We recommend placing your plant inside the nursery pot to make it easy to water and transplant.
For added humidity, our Lyfe Rose Gold Signature Mister will make a perfect addition to your plant shelf for both function and beauty. We also recommend adding our Plant Shield & Shine to your order for routine maintenance and pest prevention.
Looking for more plant goodies? Check out our accessories.
Our plants are shipped from our indoor greenhouse in South Florida. Please note all our plants are one of a kind, and if you want to message us, we can send you a picture of the exact one you will receive. The product image here is intended to be the best representation of what you can expect to receive, but yours may have slightly less or more growth depending on the crop we have when your order is placed. Any lifestyle pictures are meant to demonstrate how a fully grown or more mature plant looks for you to get a sense of it in your space.
- Botanical Name
- Epipremnum aureum 'Snow Queen'
- Common Names
- Snow Queen Pothos, devil's ivy, devils vine, Ivy Arum, Taro Vine
- Plant Type
- Mature Size
- Can get up to 20-40ft long in wild and 3-6ft wide.
- Sun Exposure
- Full sun to partial shade
- Soil Type
- Moist but well draining, can tolerate dry spells
- Soil pH
- Neutral to Acidic
- Bloom Time
- Flower Color
- Hardiness Zones
- Zone 10-12 USDA; grown as a houseplant in all climates
- Native Area
- South Pacific, Solomon Islands
- Toxicity/ Pet Friendly
- Not pet safe, toxic to humans and pets
All our plants ship exclusively with UPS to ensure they arrive timely and in good condition. We ship most of our plants Mondays & Tuesdays to most of the USA to ensure they arrive speedy to your location. If you order on a Tuesday after 12 PM ET it is possible that we would not ship it till the following Monday.
We monitior the weather in each destination location to maximize the shipping time and utilize thermal protection to ensure that the plant is protected. You can add a heatpack or thermal bag to your order if temperatures at night fall below 40 degrees.
You can visit our shipping policy to learn more.