Variegated String of Hearts Trailing Pink Succulent Ceropegia Woodii Var.
The plant that pulls at your heartstrings. This Variegated String of Hearts is a multicolor flurry of our favorites, featuring white and pink edges on the stunning heart-shaped leaves. Simply Stunning for every collection of trailing beauties.
It might not be obvious, but the “String of Hearts” plant is actually a manageable succulent plant. It looks like a string of hearts, bringing love and joy to your home. In addition to being one of the most stunning plants you will ever encounter, these plants are pet-friendly, too!
Each leaf is heart-shaped with stunning patterns unlike any other-- spreading love throughout your garden or home. They are very tolerant in dry soil, so make sure you don’t overwater them to ensure they are healthy for quick trailing.
* Important Note on Watering: Bottom Watering is preferred. Leave /soak the plant in water for 30 minutes, then remove it when you see that the water has gotten through the soil. Never topwater. Let it dry completely before the next watering.
Available in the following packaging based on your preference:
- Nursery Pot - Standard plastic 2-inch or 4-inch planter pot that can be placed inside a larger pot or left as is until it outgrows it. Every 2-inch pot will come with at least one tuber-rooted growth.
- Olympia Planter - The plant comes packaged in our elegant grey-white marbled style cylindrical porcelain planter raised on a white metal stand. This planter does come with a hole for drainage.
- Amelia Hanging Porcelain Planter - Roughly a 4-inch round pot with a drainage hole. Comes with an S hook for easy hanging.
Looking for more plant goodies? Check out our accessories.
For added humidity, our Lyfe Rose Gold Signature Mister will make a perfect addition to your plant shelf for both function and beauty. We also recommend adding our Plant Shield & Shine to your order for routine maintenance and pest prevention.
Our plants are shipped from our indoor greenhouse in South Florida. Please note all our plants are one of a kind and if you want to message us we can send you a picture of the exact one you will receive. The product image here is intended to be the best representation of what you can expect to receive but yours may have slightly less or more growth depending on the crop we have when your order is placed. Any lifestyle pictures are meant to demonstrate how a fully grown or more mature plant looks for you to get a sense of it in your space.
- Botanical Name
- Ceropegia woodii variegata
- Common Names
- String of hearts valentines, valentine's plant, rosary vine, Chinese lantern, Pink Chain of hearts
- Plant Type
- Succulent, viney and evergreen
- Mature Size
- 2-5 cm tall and 2-4m wide spread
- Sun Exposure
- Partial Sun
- Soil Type
- Well draining, succulent soil, fertile
- Soil pH
- Neutral to acidic
- Bloom Time
- Summer, Fall.
- Flower Color
- White to a pale purplish-red
- Hardiness Zones
- 9-12; may grow indoors in containers with enough light
- Native Area
- Southern end of Africa
All our plants ship exclusively with UPS to ensure they arrive timely and in good condition. We ship most of our plants Mondays & Tuesdays to most of the USA to ensure they arrive speedy to your location. If you order on a Tuesday after 12 PM ET it is possible that we would not ship it till the following Monday.
We monitior the weather in each destination location to maximize the shipping time and utilize thermal protection to ensure that the plant is protected. You can add a heatpack or thermal bag to your order if temperatures at night fall below 40 degrees.
You can visit our shipping policy to learn more.
I was disappointed with this product. The plant died immediately. I paid for a heating pack. And it wasn’t 4 inches as described
I think this little plant is going to make it. The main problem seems to be that it was potted in a very shallow manner.
Plant was beautiful but was tiny. Significantly smaller than I was expecting.
This one is still alive
…this would be the plant. It’s so cute and simple. It’s grown A TON even in the short time I’ve had it. I also love that it doesn’t really look like a succulent but still has that “alien planet” aesthetic succulents have. It’s definitely a favorite for its ease of care and the payoff of its beauty.